tisdag 22 september 2015

Fakebook #3

Hello my friends, I am back.
Last week I was on a mission in North Korea. Something about somebody called Kim John Moon or something. When I got back to Russia, my boss Igor suddenly wanted to celebrate my accomplished mission, so he threw a very big party for the entire third department of the GRU. All the guys working there had been wanting to take this John-guy out for several years, but they never succeeded. For me there were no problems at all.
It was a very nice party, with very good food. There were lots of different dishes, such as kalduny, coulibiac and bliny. And of course caviar. Mmm, caviar, lots of expensive beluga caviar. And what did we drink? High percentage vodka of course.
We listened to classic Russian music, mostly Rachmaninov and Tchaikovsky, and danced and enjoyed the time until dawn came. Then everybody had to go back to work again. Overall, it was a nice party. It’s actually the only party I have been to. Otherwise I spend my time on better things, like rickrolling* innocent people, but this time Igor talked me into it.
Well, that’s it, have a good one. Bye.

Disclaimer: Boris Bocharov and all the other persons mentioned are fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Kind of.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar