torsdag 3 september 2015

Fakebook #2

Hello my friends, it’s Boris again.
I must say I’m getting kind of stuck at this internet thing. Yesterday I had no one to kill and that is why I sat at my computer all day watching kittens on a homepage called Youtube or something.
I don’t have a lot of friends, since I’m a professional killer. The only friend I can really trust is my companion. His code name is Semper and we have worked together for 15 years. Semper knows many different languages and accents, which is convenient while on the run from the pol… *cough*  while traveling.
In my free time I usually train hard to improve my shooting accuracy, which is quite impossible, considering that I’m the best assassin in the world. I like to travel a lot as well, and when I’m on assignment somewhere and the target is already dead, I resort to sightseeing the last couple of hours I’m still in the country. That of course only apply to cases when I haven’t been spotted, and when I don’t have to run. It’s a rare occasion, but it has happened before.

That’s enough about my spare time, until next time. And remember;
I am watching you...

Disclaimer: Boris Bocharov is fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar