torsdag 1 oktober 2015

Fakebook #4

Hello, Boris here again.
So I thought I would talk a little about what’s in at the moment, what music, what clothes and so on. Let’s start with music. Until recently, I thought Rachmaninov was the most popular music, but now I know better. There is a song called Gangnam Style, and I have heard that every cool club is playing it, and that all the teenagers like it. It was published on Youtube about three years ago and it still lives on. Another great song is called Friday, and is sung by Rebecca Black.
I believe the cool kids nowadays still wear jeans and old checkered shirts, and have big mullets like back in the day. Two days ago I did the Habanero Challenge for my Youtube channel, and it already has 301 views! I can’t believe I’m actually famous now!

Well, I was told today by Igor, my boss, that if I wanted to keep my job as the a Russian assassin, I’m going to have to stop blogging. So I’m officially stating that this is the last blog post from me, Boris Bocharov. I have had a great time on here. Good bye.


Disclaimer: Boris Bocharov is fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Also, this blog post was full of sarcasm. If you didn’t notice, you might want to have your brain looked at by a doctor.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar