torsdag 27 augusti 2015

Fakebook #1

Hello my friends, my name is Boris Bocharov.
I was born in the Soviet Union in 1976, while it still existed. Now I am a spy for the Russian government, but nobody is supposed to know that. That means I will probably have to kill everybody reading this. I was born into a family of spies and killers, but both my parents are dead. My father was killed on a mission in Bulgaria, and my mother was assassinated on assignment in London. My codename is Red Wolf. Now that you know that, I am certain I must kill you. Don’t take it personally. My weapon of choice for silent deaths is my Kalashnikov, otherwise I take my RPG. And remember; I am watching you...


Disclaimer: Boris Bocharov is fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental. Also, don’t use an AK47 in an assassination. It’s just stupid.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar