måndag 27 april 2015

Mount Perception - Log book, week 18

I did the following activities:
  • I retold a news story from News in Levels, and here are the words to that: 

resident - boende
initial - inledande
intermittent - återkommande
issue - h. utfärda
spokesman - talesman

  • I also played the game Big Words (Scotland), here are the words to that:

garment - plagg
entrée - förrätt
leek - purjolök
rosehip - nypon
lettuce - sallad
cauliflower - blomkål

  • I did the Lyricstraining with the song A Spoonful of Sugar sung by Julie Andrews on the advanced level. Here are five words:

spree - h. utflykt
lark - lärka
American robin - vandringstrast
intent - avsikt
delightful - behaglig

  • I did a personality test called 16personalities, and the result was ”debater”.
      Here are my words:
initiate - h. sätta igång
tidy - prydlig
harsh - h. sträng
implement - h. verkställa
envious - avundsjuk





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar