måndag 20 april 2015

Mount Perception - Log book, week 17

I did the following activities:


  •   I did the Lyricstraining with the song Undo by Sanna Nielsen, on the expert level. There were no difficult words, so here are just five random words:

undo - upphäva
rumble - buller/dunder
noise - ljud
trouble - trubbel
silent - tyst


  • I did another song on Lyricstraining, Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day, on the expert level again. Here are a few words:

shallow - h. svag
vital - livsviktig
boulevard - lång, bred stadsgata
beating heart - hjärta som slår
divide - skilja

  • I also played the game Big Words (USA), here are the words to that:

anthem - nationalsång
preachers - predikant
governor - guvernör
liberty - frihet
inexcusably - oförlåtligt

  • I retold a news story from News in Levels. The text was pretty short, so I only found two hard words, here they are: 

chimp - schimpans
drone - drönare


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar