måndag 20 april 2015

Mount Perception - Log book, week 16

I did the following activities:

  •   I did the exercise about furniture on ur.se. These are the words I chose to write down:

chandelier - kristallkrona
striped - randig
blinds - persienner
ceiling - innertak
armchair - fåtölj
floral - blommig

  •   I did the Lyricstraining with the song Roar by Katy Perry on the intermediate level once, and on the advanced level twice, since the lyrics are clear and easy to hear. I only found four supposedly difficult words:

roar - ryta
politely - artigt
sting - sticka
rock the boat - orsaka problem

  • I did another two songs on Lyricstraining, Happy by Pharrell Williams, and Happy Xmas by John Lennon. I didn’t find any words to Happy, I mean, have you heard the song? To Happy Xmas, I found one phrase that could be useful:
near and the dear - nära och kära


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar